Saturday, April 30, 2011

schooling show

Well, I had a kind of crappy horse week, but today I went up to Fort Collins and coached Ali and Tino through their first hunter schooling show.  It was cold, windy and there were some very spooky horses.  Tino is a lovely young TB who is developing and coming along nicely.  I think he is going to be very good and very fun.  Today he did the 2ft hunter course, simple lead changes and except for a slightly sticky first fence he clocked around very nicely.  I was very happy with them and Ali was very happy with her young horse.  Here is a FB link of a round.
Ali and Tino

So the week was not a total loss.  If the icy wind will slow down for a bit I will ride tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Since I am facebook free I can't see the photo or video, but it sounds like all went very well.

    It is snowing here and 28 degrees on this Sunday morning. Brrrr!! I'm sure it won't be that cold for you and Nina. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yuck. We all need spring, or skip spring and bring on summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...