Saturday, November 12, 2011

Essential Oils

This is a promotion for a client

Evening Star Essential Oils
This week, my Citrus Fruit Blend has been especially appealing. 
I love to spray it in the mornings for a fresh awakening. 
The shower gel gives me a boost when I use it, and the bath salts are divine.
I would love to share it with you!   (read the whole blog post HERE)
4oz Shower Gel (it lasts me about 5 weeks) is $8.95 + shipping
2oz Room and Fabric Spray is $5.95 + shipping
8oz Bath Salts $8.95 + shipping
Currently available by mail order; soon I will have pay pal set up so you can order from here.
contact me at eveningstaroils@gmail.com to order.

__________________

She made the sport spray originally for cleaning up and deodorizing riding helmets, I use it and love it.  If you like essential oil products, check these out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...