Looking for topics to post about as winter sets in and just getting on the horse is a major accomplishment, I found this 30 Day Challenge onStandardbred Excellence and it looks like a good project as we head into the end of the year. Each of the topics will turn into a link as I complete it and it is in the pages bar at the top of the blog. I am not going to try to do it in 30 straight days as I plan to continue blogging about anything else that comes up also. I think this will be a fun project to get me through the darkest part of the winter.
1. A picture of you and your horse.
2. A picture of your horse.
3. A picture of your best riding.
4. A horse that impacted your life.
5. The last time you rode your horse and what you did.
6. Your most accomplished horse.
7. Your best ribbon.
8. A little about the barn/stable you are at.
9. Any injuries you have gotten from riding.
10. How does your family and friends feel about your riding?
11. Find a sale horse online that you want to buy.
12. Favorite horse color.
13. A picture of your worst riding.
14. Your dream barn/farm.
15. If you could say something to any one horse, what would you say?
16. Your most recent fall.
17. Your equestrian idol.
18. Your favorite horse show picture.
19. A discipline you would like to try.
20. Your favorite horse show.
21. Your favorite schooling outfit.
22. Describe the importance of riding in your life.
23. First horse you rode.
24. Your best riding buddy.
25. Your dream trailer
26. Biggest riding pet peeve.
27. You know your an equestrian when.... list 5 things.
28. Helmet or no helmet.
29. Favorite brands... boots, breeches, tops, helmets etc.