Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the sun came out today

And even though it was still cold it certainly altered my mood.  A few days of dark, gloomy, cold and snow and my Mood-O-Meter drops well passed Pissy and into Cranky.
I was enjoying a little time at the barn, even though I was really cold by the time I got back in the car, it felt nice to be out enjoying the day instead of hustling around as fast a possible to just get done and get gone.
I found myself inexplicably getting excited about this coming spring with Nina.  I say inexplicably because I haven't even ridden for a week.  I have some thoughts about that, but they will have to wait for tomorrow.  Tonight I'm going to fix dinner, watch Criminal Minds and go to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. It was really nice to see the sun all day today!

    I think maybe it's going to be a great spring with Nina. Especially if you have that trainer now. And Nina's missing you when she doesn't see you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...