Thursday, December 22, 2011

Back home

I made it to the barn and back.  The only place I had any trouble was on my own street.  I got stuck just yards from my driveway, luckily I was able to back out of that one and try again.  And coming home I got high centered on the dam that the snow plows throw up.  I thought I had a path through it, but nooooooooo.   That one took about 10 people to get me out of.  Heavy little car, sunk down in the snow.  The roads around town were floating in mag chloride so even though the temps were in the 20s they were mostly wet, snow packed here and there.  I noticed that the E/W streets were more snow packed than the N/S streets.  Weird. 
Nina was glad to see her beet pulp.  The snow was deep and drifted at the barn, fortunately it was still powder cuz it was up to my waist around her gate.  The sun is suppose to be out tomorrow, I sure hope so.

1 comment:

  1. What a mess! I hate when my car gets stuck in the snow. Haven't had to deal with that for years. Royal pain in the patoot. Glad you got home safe and sound and Nina got her beet pulp.
    Have a Merry Christmas, lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...