Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2011 - Stuart Horse Trials - Socks' Helmet Cam with Commentary

This has been making the rounds on Facebook and blogs.  If you haven't seen it yet, sit back and enjoy.  This is Doug Payne with not only a helmet cam, but also giving a commentary as he goes around the course.  I had to watch it a couple of times to get the commentary, it is muffled because he had the microphone tucked into his vest.  The casual comment in mid air over the big drop had me gasping.  I hate drops anyway, I cannot imagine just commenting on how well the horse was going in a conversational tone.   This one is fun.

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching that on EN. Really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was something somebody like me will never experience except via helmet cam! I had no idea how he knew which jumps to take and which ones to pass up. Wow! That was so exciting!! Thanks for sharing that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...