Wednesday, July 21, 2010

weather

I couldn't beat the weather today.
It was raining when I drove to the barn, but quit when I got there. It was still cloudy and cool and looked like a great afternoon to ride.
I got Nina out and trotted her around the round pen. It was nice to see her acting normal, trying to cut the circle instead of running around on the fence. Her knee looks good and she was sound on it. About the time I decided to tack her up the thunder started booming and the clouds got darker. So I fly sprayed her, fed her, hauled some water to top off her water tank and about that time the clouds left and the sun came out. Now it felt like walking around in an aquarium.
And the thunder started again. Time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...