Saturday, August 13, 2011

another quick update

I rode Nina, briefly, today.  While trotting around in the turnout she looked very slightly off, sort of, part of the time.  So I got on her and she was fine at the walk, fine for a little while at the trot and then slightly off again, getting worse as we went on.  I only rode for a few minutes, I think that foot is just still tender but getting better everyday. 

We also walked over the tarp again.  She was a little balky, let me know that this was stupid AND did I notice that there was no grain scattered on it?  (That is what I used yesterday to get her to touch it.) But she gave in after a few minutes and walked around on it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay Nina! It was STUPID but she did it anyway.... good mare :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha . . . "AND did I notice that there was no grain scattered on it? "
    Gotta love our horses!!

    I'm glad her foot is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL@looking for the grain! ;)
    Glad her foot seems to be improving daily. Hurray! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...